четвртак, 24. мај 2018.

LITTLE RED DRESS

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I notified you there as soon as I got this red dress.
I've been looking for a classic, short red dress for a long time, which will be elegant enough at the same time. I think I found it!

Ako me pratite na Instagramu, znate da sam vas tamo obavestila cim sam dobila ovu crvenu haljinu. 
Dugo sam trazila jednu klasicnu, kratku crvenu haljinu koja ce biti i dovoljno elegantna u isto vreme. Mislim da sam je pronasla! 






It's a dress from the ZAFUL website, and my size is S. That now I have to choose again, I think I would take a number higher because of the length of the dress.
U pitanju je haljina sa ZAFUL sajta, i moja je u velicini S. Da sada treba opet da biram, mislim da bih uzela jedan broj vecu, zbog duzine haljine.

The dress is very beautiful, of quality material, and it is also very good for the quality you get. It can be easily combined. I wear it in combination with sandals or moccasins.
It is nicely combined with white, black and off white.
Haljina je vrlo lepa, od kvalitetnog materijala, a pritom je i vrlo povoljna za kvalitet koji dobijate. Moze se lako kombinovati. Ja je nosim u kombinaciji sa sandalama ili mokasinama.
Lepo se kombinuje sa belom, crnom i bez bojom. 


Slip Club Bodycon Dress



In addition to the dress, I ordered two pairs of glasses, as well as one necklace.
The glasses also delight me, and I do not know which ones I like more.
They are the first ones with round glasses, in violet-lavender colors, and the other a little differently shaped with transparent glass.
The glasses are comfortable and do not bother me with the eyes, which is very important for me.



Geometric Metal Sunglasses


The necklace is also beautiful. As you can see, it is made of silver crystals and looks very luxurious, and in fact the price is very good.


Pored haljine, narucila sam i dva para naocara, kao i jednu ogrlicu.
Naocare su me takodje odusevile, i ne znam koje mi se vise dopadaju.
Prve su sa okruglim staklima, u ljubicastoj-lavanda boji, a druge malo drugacijeg oblikasa providnim staklom.
Naocare su udobne i ne smetaju mi na ocima, sto mi je jako vazno.



Hollow Out Butterfly Shaped Sunglasses


Ogrlica je takodje predivna. Kao sto vidite, napravljena je od srebrnih kristala i deluje veoma luksuzno, a zapravo je cena jako povoljna. 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар