недеља, 3. јун 2018.

MUST HAVES BIKINIS FROM ROSEGAL WEBSITE

Today I am presenting to you bikinis from the ROSEGAL website that you must have this summer!
You know that Rosegal is one of my favorite websites, and that I bought from that site many times.
The summer is getting closer, I know that we all need new bikinis.
You can also look at- Rosegal dresses promotion

Danas vam predstavljam kupace kostime sa Rosegal sajta koje morate da imate ovog leta!
Znate da je Rosegal jedan od mojih omiljenih sajtova i da sam kupovala sa tog sajta mnogo puta.
Leto se blizi, znam da nam svima treba novi kupaci.

Prvi je u ljubicastoj boji, sa zanimljivim printom i masnicama na donjem delu. Ovaj sam ja kupila za sebe. 
The first one is in violet color, with interesting prints and bruises on the lower part. I bought this one for myself.

Spaghetti Strap Removable Padded Bikini Set

Drugi je neon narandzaste boje. U pitanju je jedna vesela i letnja boja koja ce obeleziti ovo leto. 

The other is fluorescent orange. It is a joyous and summer color that will mark this year.

Padded Bikini Set - Royal

Treci je ovaj prelepi kraljevsko plavi kupaci. Obozavam njegovu boju, kao i kroj. 

Third is this beautiful royal blue bikini. I adore the color, as well as cut.

Halter Neck Strappy Wrap Bikini Set - Blackish Green


Poslednji je ovaj zeleni koji sam takodje kupila za sebe. Predivan je i verujem da ce lepo stajati mojoj figuri. 

The last one is this green that I also bought for myself. It's gorgeous and I believe it's going to be nice to my figure.

Da li ste vi vec nabavile svoj kupaci za ovo leto? 

Did you already get your bikini for this summer?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар