среда, 1. август 2018.

DRESSLILY MUST HAVES

You know that I love online shopping, and that I constantly buy things from different sites. Today, I will present you  Anniversary 6th of Dresslily in 16-08-2018 from the Dresslilly website.

Znate da obozavam online kupovinu, i da stalno kupujem stvari sa razlicitih sajtova.Danas cu vam predstaviti neka snizenja sa sajta Dresslilly, povodom seste godisnjice sajta.

The first thing I picked for myself is this brown bag. The bag is basically elegant and beautiful, and the color I especially liked. It's big and I think a lot of things will be able to fit inside. Below is a belt that you can remove, if you like it anyway. The price is great, I already bought the bags from their site and I was always satisfied.

Prva stvar koju sam ja odabrala za sebe je ova braon torba. Torba je bas elegantna i lepa, a i boja mi se posebno dopala. Velika je i mislim da ce dosta stvari moci da stane unutra. Uz nju dolazi i kais koji mozete i ukloniti, ako vam se tako vise svidja. Cena je odlicna, vec sam kupovala torbe sa njihovog sajta i uvek sam bila prezadovoljna.



The other thing I'm buying is a wallpaper for the wall. I liked the design of this wallpaper, especially the pastel colors. Length and width are great, you can check on the site if you are interested. The price is below $ 15.

Druga stvar koju kupujem je tapeta za zid. Dizajn ove tapete mi se mnogo dopao, pogotovo to sto je od pastelnih boja. Duzina i sirina su super, mozete proveriti na sajtu ako vas zanima. Cena je ispod 15$.  



The third thing I buy is a silver watch in silver. I already bought watches from this site and I have three of them in the collection. I liked that, because it's simple and beautiful. What do you think?

Treca stvar koju kupujem je rucni sat u srebrnoj boji. Vec sam kupovala satove sa ovog sajta i u kolekciji imam tri njihova. Ovaj mi se bas svideo jer je jednostavan, a prelep. Kako se vama cini? 


With the purchase, you can use the coupon to reduce the price.
Coupon(with extra discount):love2018 (extra 12% off over 20$)

Uz kupovinu mozete upotrebiti kupon, kako biste smanjili iznos cene. 

"It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you ,make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday". 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар