четвртак, 28. септембар 2017.

Rosegal Wishlist #8

~Today we continue in the spirit of buying from foreign sites, and this time I bought things from Rosegal site.

Danas nastavljamo u duhu kupovine sa stranih sajtova, a ovoga puta sam poručivala stvari sa Rosegal sajta.

~The first thing I ordered was a white coat. White is my favorite color and I was really happy when I saw it on the site.
It was completely white, only buttons in black, although I don't mind. It also has a belt, which is a great thing, because it can be adjusted.
I was looking at the material, and I think the coat is really winter, so it will be a hit for the upcoming winter.

Prva stvar koju sam poručila je beli kaput. Bela je moja omiljena boja i baš sam se obradovala kada sam ga ugledala na sajtu.
U potpunosti je beo, samo su dugmad u crnoj boji, mada mi to ne smeta. Takođe ima kaiš, što je odlična stvar, jer se tako može podesiti.
Gledala sam materijal, i mislim da je kaput baš pravi zimski, tako da će biti pun pogodak za predstojeću zimu.

Rosegal Autumn clothes 2017 Promotion 
You also have Big Coupon 10%-20% OFF -  RosegalChen


~I took it in M size.

Uzela sam ga u M velicini, koju inače i nosim kada su kaputi i jakne u pitanju.

~And of course, none of my purchases go without a bag. This time, I bought a classic black bag, which has a binding by itself, which will be really modern this autumn.
Inside there are two barriers and I think there is a lot of space inside it, because I already have one bag of the same dimensions and I am satisfied with it.

I naravno, nijedna moja kupovina ne prođe bez torbe. Ovoga puta sam kupila klasičnu crnu torbu, koja ima vez po sebi, što će biti zaista moderno ove jeseni.
Unutra ima dve pregrade i mislim da može da stane puno toga unutar nje, jer već imam jednu torbu istih dimenzija i zadovoljna sam njome.


~Are you buying from Rosegal site and what are your experiences?

Da li vi kupujete sa Rosegal sajta i kakva su vasa iskustva?





9 коментара:

  1. Kako mi se dopadaju stvari koje si izabrala. Ova torba je zaista divna i mnogo mi se sviđa ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great wishlist!
    xx

    New post ↓
    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/09/bff-tag-jackets-redesign.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Really nice post :)
    https://smilingshrimp.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Super post! Jako mi se sviđa kaput,prekrasan je! <3
    novi post je na blogu:https://katysblogblogger.blogspot.hr/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Both items look great! I really love the white coat, it reminds me of Chanel style, looks like its been their inspiration to create this coat. Enjoy wearing it, it's gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ОдговориИзбриши